1. Helping you market your business as you receive:
2. Specially discounted business development workshops and seminars at Innovate Springfield.
3. Networking with other local independent businesses at various socials.
4. Participate in our large community event -- Annual Shred/Recycle Event -- where we collect various recyclables which supports the Salvation Army and the Habitat for Humanity ReStore. You can volunteer and promote your involvement on your own Web site, e-mail and social media.
5. Thanks to our members, Local First Springfield has become a prominent and respected voice in local civic affairs and is featured regularly on local radio and television, and in local newspapers and magazines. Your concerns and opinions will be heard.
|All membership dues will be invoiced annually in either January or July.|