1. Helping you market your business as you receive:
2. Specially discounted business development workshops and seminars
3. Networking with other local independent entreprenuers and businesses at various events
4. Participate in our large community event -- Annual Shred/Recycle Event -- where we collect various recyclables which supports the Salvation Army and the Habitat for Humanity ReStore. You can volunteer and promote your involvement on your own website, e-mail and social media.
5. Thanks to our members, Local First Springfield has become a prominent and respected voice in local civic affairs and is featured regularly on local radio and television, and in local newspapers and magazines. Your concerns and opinions will be heard.
To donate, please use PayPal link.